The company will ensure that data is managed in line with General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act. This policy (along with any other documents we refer to here) explains how we collect and process any personal data that you give us and how we look after it. The aim of this notice is to make it clear how we do that in simple language and aims to make a complex set of regulations practical and easy to understand. You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) if you have a concern about how we process your personal data and you can do this by contacting the ICO www.ico.org.uk
‘We’ or ‘us’ means People Inclusive Ltd. We are registered as a company in England & Wales, number 3641350. Our address can be found at the bottom of this website. If you need to contact us please use the ‘contact us’ page.
By contacting us, using our services, or visiting our website (our “site”), you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy unless you inform us otherwise and we agree in writing to a variation of the Policy.
Valuing your privacy
We value your privacy so we’re committed to keeping your information safe. We don’t believe in capturing personal data for the sake of it, so we ask for only the bare minimum. We’ll never use your personal information for any reason other than why you gave it, and we’ll never share it with anyone else unless we’re required to by law.
What information we collect from you
- If you contact us through our website enquiry forms or through live chat or by email then we may collect your name, email address, phone number and maybe your company name as well as any other information you give us, such as your website project or background information.
- Should you sign up to receive an email newsletter from us then we will collect your email address and your name.
- If you do business with us then we’ll collect your business name, bank details (if you pay by direct debit) and your accounts email address(es). We’ll also keep records of invoices we raise and any contracts that you agree with us.
We collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) you used, through and from our site (including date and time); pages you viewed page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
Access to Information
You have the right to request and be given any personal information that we hold about you. This right can be exercised in accordance with the Data Protection Act (1998) or any equivalent legislation. There’s no fee required for us to provide this information and you can request this by writing to us at the address below.
How to complain
We hope you’ll never feel the need to complain but if you do then we take complaints very seriously. If you have any complaints about the ways we handle your privacy then you can contact us on the contact page.
Updated 8th April 2019